Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Task 6: Facebook

Have already got a Facebook account refer to earlier blog. I don't use it except as a link to my son's facebook while he is on his OC.
Have added Annie and Helen as friends to my facebook
Have become a friend to Manukau Libraries facebook and have posted comment.

I think people are becoming more aware of 'Facebook' and the need to protect their identity with security setting etc and the the lost of ownership of photos etc. Still if you want to search for lost friends and reach out to strangers and have a lot of time on your hands, then 'Facebook' is a good place to start.

Yes I can and have promoted and assisted customers with 'Facebook'.

1 comment:

tosca said...

Great point you make when you state that ppl need to protect their own identity with security settings.